Tuesday 14 September 2010

Diamonds are forever.

Well what a fabulous selection of entries for our House challenge, it's truly amazing the variety of ideas you fantastic bloggers come up with.
The winner this week chosen randomly is

Number 48
Joanne

 Please contact the team via the challenge email addy to arrange your Guest DT spot and congratulations!

So my dear friends keep up the good work and let's see what you make of this weeks theme Diamonds are Forever
which has been set by myself (Pat).  I think this offers plenty of scope, be it diamond shapes, shaped cards, or if you've got an odd diamond or two lying around perhaps you could incorporate them!

Our guest designer this week is Yvonne aka Von who has created this wonderful hanger for us


Von



So without further ado let's check out the  DT's inspirational  creations


Pat



Michelle



Sally


Teri


Georgina






Emma



What a brilliant selection, I'm sure you'll agree, so now it's over to you.

If you fancy playing with diamonds this week leave us a link so we can pop over and peruse your treasure!

8 comments:

  1. Great DT samples...loving all the entries too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo the other comment - great DT samples, & also the challenge entries. My entry is at No.9 - my first challenge.
    I am hoping someone can explain the red cross box next to my name. Have I done something wrong when linking to it. Apologies if asking question in wrong place.
    Mistys Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Misty's Mum and welcome. The red cross that you can see by your entry allows you to delete it in case you have put the wrong picture on. We can't see it. It is an editing tool for you - nothing to worry about. Hope you had fun! Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to be joining you this week. I am sure it won't be the last time now that I have found your Challenge. Hope you like my entry!
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing examples again DT, another super theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge this week - thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many ways we can use diamonds, diamond shape cards, diamonds on the tags diamonds are a girl best friend they say.

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x