Tuesday 22 February 2011

Alter a shoe box

First of all I'd like to thank everyone who played along with us last week. I'm really glad no one got scared of the theme. I have seen some beautiful cards, in my eyes you all the winner but we got to pick one well the random.org gonna do it.

So the winner is

Number 1
Gina

Please get in touch with us if you like to be guest designer

Onto this week challenge. I hope it won't scare you away lol I know I (Ildiko) picked something different but I thought we all got loads of shoe box in our cupboard and I bet you got empty ones too, go on admit it lol Quickly get one out and alter it. No rules well it's got to be a shoe box and it can be any size. If you stuck for idea have a look what the DT came up with
But before I do I got to tell you we got fab sponsor this week with a fab voucher to spend at 


And now before I show you what the DT come up with I have to show you the shoe box altered by a very special Guest Designer, Isn't is gorgeous?

Now crafters we have some serious competition to look forward to cos guess what
 Freya is only 9yrs old!
We were totally stunned with her box and here are some of the comments from the DT when they saw the quality of her work




 Meggymay said...






"Yep it is Fab, can you imagine what she will be making as she gets older, it will be awesome."


Clarky J said...

"Wow freya is one talented gal x"



 Cazro said...
"Wow! i think this very artistic little girl has a craft future ahead of her. it is amazing. Caz"
 georgina said...
"This is so lovely,future queen of crafts methinks, luv Georginaxx"
Thanks Freya - it's awesome!

And here is the DT's inspiration for you











Michelle






I do hope you like all the inspiration and now I love to see what you can come up with
hugs to you all
DOnt forget to leave a link to The Craft Barn if you want to be in with a chance of winning their gift voucher!






3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks Ladies :D I really enjoy your challenge site, keeps me that bit organized ;D
    Back soon XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely DT examples and Gina has also done a super job well done!

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this theme , will be doing more of these for my other toppers so I should be able to find things quikcer lol.
    Nicky x

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x