Tuesday 15 May 2012

Designer in the spotlight





Your Name :Ildiko Cseh

















How did you start crafting :  I have been crafting for a long long time now, one way or an other, I have started with Macramé and I used to make bags, flower hanging baskets, then made my own  cloth, beading, than as a nanny all sorts and abt 6 yrs ago I started to make cards from wrapping paper, as everybody started with a small box then it become a chest and now well you can guess how much I got  after 6-7 yrs. In the last year and half I got addicted to digi stamps

I have to say may fav product is my Tim Holtz distress inks and my water colouring pencils. I ADORE High Hope stamps do have a small collection of them but the past one year I've been neglecting them, I think they really cute stamps and I find them easy to colour.e it 

Fave project 1 : I LOVE altering and this book was one of my fav project to do, labour of love. I made this for an 18th birthday. I got an old book what I made into a jewellery box, painted and decorated with digi stamp, friendly plastic and butterflys

this is the inside
 and here it is what I made for the inside, necklace with a matching bracelet

Fave project 2 : This is a mini canvas. I printed the digi on it cos  of the rain drops, then inked it with TH ink, decorate it then stuck the digi on it whats been paper pieced



What is your favourite Technique ? I LOVE working with digi stamps and why it's simple: 

  1. you can store it on your PC or CD
  2. and you can resize it to suit your need
Top Tip : When I want to colour my digi I print it out the day before so the ink got loads of time to dry or if you need to use it strait away dry it with a heat gun, I think this way the ink smudges less.


This pic above shows why I love digi's so much, you can easily resize it and the image always comes out perfect lol

 I think here the pics talk for themselves and not much explanation needed

 I made the Pirate hat for Alfie&Mesi and the little flags were for Alfie's birthday cake 

Thanks for sharing your projects with us Ildiko - any questions or Ildiko? just leave them here in the comments box.

Looking for the challenge? They now run for 2 weeks so to find the current one just click
Here

3 comments:

  1. Lovely projects, especiallythe book. Just starting out with digi myself. Cindy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects, I love the canvas. I must try more digi stamps, they would certainly be easier to store then conventional one.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x